Maybe. Fumiko and the Finicky Nestmate will release this coming Friday, October 22 (::confetti toss::). While I can’t guarantee a release day delivery like certain vendors, I’m going to get as close as possible. The first shipment will go out today, bound for international recipients. And another teetering stack will go out on Monday. Media mail supposedly takes up to ten days, but most of my recipients see a package in seven. Unless they live in nearby states, in which case, books could show up early. Lucky you! ::twinkle::
- If you want to get in on the initial shipment, place your order ASAP! I have a stack of shipping labels ready! Signed Books details >>
- If you’re holding off for one reason or another, no worries. I stocked up. You’ll be fine.
- If you pre-order the ebook, it’ll probably show up on your reading device the evening before release day. (Thanks, time zones!) Those who get a signed book + an ebook are able to review Bk5 as a verified customer, which is apparently a good thing.
- Speaking of reviews, any author, nay, EVERY author depends on your honest opinions & star ratings. They please the algorithms, which can mean site recommendations and netting future “daily deals” sale dates.
- Incidentally, pre-orders are a contributing force toward boosting a new book’s First Week Sales, which can put them on best seller lists. That’s an eventual goal of mine, but I’m not there yet. Maybe someday!
- While the digital/print book release date is October 22, the audio book will be coming out next month from Tantor Audio. Pre-orders should be showing up soon for Travis Baldree’s narration. And the release date will be November 9, 2021.
- As per usual, I reveal the title of the next book (Bk6) at the end of the ebook & and a fuller title + summary at the end of the print edition. Those who order an author-signed copy also receive swag that doubles as a full-color cover reveal. ::eyebrow waggle::
Aaah, we’re so close. I hope you’re as excited as I am for what’s to come. And thank you for supporting my stories wherever they can be found.