Autographed Copies. Many of you are requesting signed books, and you have two options. 1) A signed bookplate can be yours at minimal cost, or 2) if you want a physical book that I have actually touched and personalized, the cost will vary depending on your country of origin. (International shipping can be steep!)
First off, a peek at the print edition’s flyleaf and built-in bookplate. (Because forthy really does plan ahead.)
And then there’s this fun detail…
Keep scrolling! My designer created these lovely oval stickers, which should fit neatly over the existing bookplates in your print edition:
Bookplates will be signed and numbered, and there’s room for me to leave a tiny note.
To preserve your privacy, please email me (don’t leave your personal information in comments). My fandom address is always.forthright at gmail dot com. And here’s what I need from you:
- The name you want on your book/bookplate.
- The name & address I’ll be shipping to. (Post office requires a real first/last name.)
- Payment, which can be sent in the form of an Amazon gift card (which I solemnly swear to immediately squander on books/manga) or via PayPal. And now via Zelle. In all cases, use email@example.com.
I’ll keep your personal details in the strictest confidence. Media Mail requires a 7-10 day supply of patience.
How much will this cost, you ask?
- To cover the cost of printing the bookplate stickers & postage, I’m asking $3 for each signed/numbered bookplate sent to addresses in the United States, and $4 for those sent internationally.
- To cover the cost of printing & shipping the paperback edition, I’m asking $20 for books shipped in the United States. (This price applies to Tsumiko and the Enslaved Fox & Kimiko and the Accidental Proposal.) International costs will vary depending on postage, so we’ll have to chat about that through via email.
- Tamiko and the Two Janitors is longer, heavier, and subject to new tax stuffs, so I’m asking $25 for books shipped in the United States. International costs vary by country. Be forewarned, shipping usually costs as much as (if not more than) the book. Those willing to splurge are pretty awesome. ::twinkle::
- Governed by Whimsy: The Anthology will also cost $25 for books shipped in the US. This is the print-only collection of the first 4 stories from Songs of the Amaranthine. The book has the same trim size as the Amaranthine Saga, so it’ll look nice with the rest of the set.
- Mikoto and the Reaver Village is ALSO longer, heavier, and subject to new tax stuffs, so the fourth book in the series will also be $25 for US readers. Shipping varies internationally by country, but it usually doubles your cost.
There’s no rush. Think it over. Supplies are somewhat limited, but I can restock as needed. If I happen to be out-of-stock, you can reserve an incoming copy. Thank you for your patience and enthusiasm!
TWINKLE PRESS – P.O. BOX 3744
CALEXICO, CA 92232
♦ ♦ ♦
**STATUS** As of May 2020, Tsumiko and the Enslaved Fox is in stock. (5 copies left.)
**STATUS** As of May 2020, Kimiko and the Accidental Proposal is in stock.
**STATUS** As of May 2020, Tamiko and the Two Janitors is in stock.
**STATUS** As of May 20, 2020, Governed by Whimsy: The Anthology is in stock. (3 copies left.)
**STATUS** As of September 23, 2020, Mikoto and the Reaver Village is in stock.
♦ ♦ ♦
Other titles? Why, yes. I do keep a handful of things published under my other pennames. You’re welcome to inquire. ::sly wink::
BOOKS ARE IN STOCK!