Autographed Copies. Many of you are requesting signed books, and you have two options. 1) A signed bookplate can be yours at minimal cost, or 2) if you want a physical book that I have actually touched and personalized, the cost will vary depending on your country of origin. (International shipping can be steep!)
First off, a peek at the print edition’s flyleaf and built-in bookplate. (Because forthy really does plan ahead.)
And then there’s this fun detail…
Keep scrolling! My designer created these lovely oval stickers, which should fit neatly over the existing bookplates in your print edition:
Bookplates will be signed and numbered, and there’s room for me to leave a tiny note.
To preserve your privacy, please email me (don’t leave your personal information in comments). My fandom address is always.forthright at gmail dot com. And here’s what I need from you:
- The name you want on your book/bookplate.
- The name & address I’ll be shipping to. (Post office requires a real first/last name.)
- Payment, which can be sent in the form of an Amazon gift card (which I solemnly swear to immediately squander on books/manga) or via PayPal. In both cases, use the above email address.
I’ll keep your personal details in the strictest confidence. Media Mail requires a 7-10 day supply of patience.
How much will this cost, you ask?
- To cover the cost of printing the bookplate stickers & postage, I’m asking $3 for each signed/numbered bookplate sent to addresses in the United States, and $4 for those sent internationally.
- To cover the cost of printing & shipping the paperback edition, I’m asking $20 for books shipped in the United States. (This price applies to Tsumiko and the Enslaved Fox & Kimiko and the Accidental Proposal.) International costs will vary depending on postage, so we’ll have to chat about that through via email.
- Tamiko and the Two Janitors is longer, heavier, and subject to new tax stuffs, so I’m asking $25 for books shipped in the United States. International costs vary by country. Be forewarned, shipping usually costs as much as (if not more than) the book. Those willing to splurge are pretty awesome. ::twinkle::
There’s no rush. Think it over. Supplies are somewhat limited, but I can restock as needed. If I happen to be out-of-stock, you can reserve an incoming copy. Thank you for your patience and enthusiasm!
TWINKLE PRESS – P.O. BOX 3744
CALEXICO, CA 92232
♦ ♦ ♦
**STATUS** As of July 2019, Tsumiko and the Enslaved Fox is in stock.
**STATUS** As of July 2019, Kimiko and the Accidental Proposal, is in stock.
**STATUS** As of July 2019, I’m accepting pre-orders for Tamiko and the Two Janitors.
BOOKS ARE IN STOCK!