All Systems Go. Details are my delight (even when they stage an ambush). I’m slouching in to report that ALL the things have been variously uploaded to, implemented at, and ordered from ALL the places. Tamiko is at the printer. The rubber stamp for this book’s personal touch is ordered. New address labels are on the way, as is assorted swag. Oh, and I had to buy BIGGER blue mailers for readers who are already asking me to ship signed books in multiples greater than two. Travis has the manuscript and a run-down of the cast’s personality profiles so he can begin narration. (He sent me audio samples last night, and I may have been grinning foolishly throughout my listen.)
And because I know you want to ask…
- Print editions should begin showing up for pre-order in virtual bookstores this week. Nope, I don’t know exactly when. Processing varies.
- Ebooks should begin showing up for pre-order in virtual bookstores (other than Amazon, where it’s been available for ages) within the next few days. Again, I don’t have any way of knowing when. This stuff’s mostly automated.
- Yes, I’ll be picking up my fanfics again. Mood Stripes and Savvy will be back this week.
- If you’ve already placed your order with me for a signed copy of Tamiko and the Two Janitors, I’ll be getting back to you in the next day or two to answer questions and confirm your orders.
- According to tradition, I’ve revealed the title and summary of Bk4 at the end of the print edition. Will you peek ahead or won’t you? (I’m strictly a no-peeking reader m’self.)
- And because I really never stop … I’m participating in Camp NaNoWriMo this month, working up the next Songs of the Amaranthine short story, which I’d like to release later this fall.