Lulling. I swear, I don’t do this on purpose, but every time I let a fanfic lull (in this case, Mood Stripes hasn’t updated on the fanfiction site in a couple of weeks), readers over there hunt down my website. I can only assume they’re checking to make sure I’m still alive. ::twinkle::
- I am alive! Thank you for caring so much about my stories!
- I currently have a book (10/22) & a short story (11/4) publishing back-to-back, and that’s made things busy.
- Lord Mettlebright’s Man has been updating daily. It’s an October tradition, and I will never apologize for prioritizing Jacques.
- On top of that, October is one of my most creative months. I’ve been cranking out new chapters (of my next book) nearly every day, but it’s all original stuff. Not fanfiction. I mean … it pays better? Gotta earn my keep.
- Mood Stripes will resume both here & on the fanfiction site SOON(ish). Thank you for always being patient with me. (And be grateful I’m foregoing NaNoWriMo this year, or you’d be waiting until December!)
- I haven’t forgotten that this Saturday is the 4th Saturday in October. I’m working up an Unexpected chapter to post on the 30th. We’ll see if Vassal also gets an update. Not sure yet!
So many stories! I’m good at juggling. Hey, I even find it fun. But sometimes I need to focus on one thing or another for a little while. This is one of those times. Again, I’m glad you’re eagerly looking forward to more. That’s a fine compliment! ::glomp::
It’s all good My friend. I know you have so many irons in the fire.
I also know that there are a LOT of us who are fed by your stories, and feel like they are starving for want of specific ones.
I am patient. 😀
Thank you for the update.
❤️❤️❤️ No worries! We know you are busy! You keep a lot of projects in the air!
No problem, you get there when you get there. I enjoy each addition.