Mikoto and the Reaver Village will be releasing on September 22, 2020. As per tradition, I’m opening up for pre-orders on the 1st of the month for those who want signed copies.
- All the things you need to know are on the Signed Book page >>
- Spoiler: $25 (includes shipping) for books shipping to US addresses.
- Patrons (on Patreon) at some tiers are due a signed book. You can use that perk now. (Such a deal! And many thanks!)
- I’m in the middle of absolutely everything for the next couple of weeks, so I won’t respond to order emails (unless you have questions, of course). If I remember (I confess to forgetting when The Anthology released), I’ll confirm your orders when I’m prepping shipping labels.
- With everything being all 2020, I’m not sure how long it will take my books to ship from the printer. I’ll keep everyone posted on the blog. Expect excited pic spam when book boxes descend upon 4thy’s front step. ::twinkle::
This summer is his last chance to win his first love.
Wardenclave has always been a place of secrets and sway. For most of the year, the remote mountain village is closed off from the rest of the world, but each spring, they issue invitations to the most promising young reavers all over the world. Summer skill camps provide opportunities for the elite to train with the best. And by longstanding tradition, for teens of the In-between to evaluate the compatibility of their peers. Glint Starmark’s reputation as a matchmaker has been holding true for millennia.
At seventeen, Mikoto Reaver is the youngest headman in Wardenclave’s history. He’s had very little time to adjust to his new role before their close-knit community opens its doors to children of pedigree, the specialists who will mentor them, an allotment of battlers, and a celebrity or two. Glint means well, but Mikoto won’t commit until he can speak to the only girl he’s ever loved. There’s just something about her.
• • •
Mikoto and the Reaver Village (Amaranthine Saga, #4) is now available for pre-order on Amazon. This is for the ebook. It will begin showing up in other venues closer to release day. Same goes for print editions (I hope). I don’t think Amazon ever did stock Governed by Whimsy: The Anthology in the US. Audio Books *are* coming, but production has been pushed off into 2021. You can also shelve this book on Goodreads >>