We knew it might happen. Having pre-ordered the print edition of Kimiko and the Accidental Proposal from Amazon myself, I know many of you just received a helpful update, letting you know that the book now has an anticipated delivery date of mid-December. This is out of my control.
Several Possible Options:
- Hang tight, because you’re committed to “certified buyer” status!
- Order the digital edition, so you can indulge in release day reading!
- Bravely request a twinkly signed copy from the author!
- Ask your local library to order a copy, because it’ll get it faster.
- Any combination of the above.
Ordering books from me just became really real, because THIS was in my inbox this morning:
Book Boxes. My authorial order from the printer (who is apparently quite busy at this time of year) is on its way and will arrive TOMORROW. My assembly line is ready to roll, and signed books will be bundled off to the post office Thursday morning. Shipments in the US have been taking about a week, so expect your books by Thursday, October 25.
Having anticipated a recurrence of last spring’s debacle, I ordered plenty of books. Come one, come all. ::twinkle:: Details on how to request signed copies from me can be found under the SIGNED BOOKS tab >>
Book pictures tomorrow!